Committed to Fulfilling Your Bookkeeping Needs
Here at A to Zook Bookkeeping, we understand that not everyone can afford to spend precious time and effort to handle tedious financial requirements. That’s why we offer the expertise of our trusty bookkeeping professionals to help out individuals and business entities with a variety of accounting-related tasks.
Our founder, Vicki Sharp-Zook, is committed to relieving people from all walks of life from their financial worries. She sorts out the numbers in her clients’ lives, providing them with timely, accurate service and the peace of mind they need.
Code of Ethics
- To provide clients with high-quality professional services.
- To remain current and up to date on matters relating to the bookkeeping profession.
- To protect the confidentiality of all aspects of the client’s business, or in the case
of a nonbusiness entity, of all matters relating to the client.
- To be loyal to the client and work in the best interests of the client.
- Not to engage in any activity that is in conflict with the client’s interests.
- If asked to do something not in accordance with professional standards, first attempt to resolve the issue with the client, or if unable to resolve the situation, to resign and, if necessary, seek legal counsel. At no time report, this situation to an outside group or agency unless required by law.
- Conduct self with integrity.
- Be objective in professional judgments, actions, and interpretations.
- Provide government agencies, when requested, with information that, to the best of their knowledge, is correct.
- Shall not engage in any act that would discredit the bookkeeping or
- Share new, general, nonproprietary developments in account with other members of the bookkeeping and accounting professions.